If you already have the skills, the equipment and the editing capability just package your program or PSA on a DVD and submit it to us along with a Request for Playback form.
Use your Access Media resources
- Enter your name into the HIP list and engage with other members of Access Humboldt who have various media related skills
- Check out a Flip Camera and start creating content
- Use the editing stations at the CMC and learn how to package your content for airing
- Self-serve DVD copying station (four at a time)
- Free Internet connection
- Gain the right to check out cameras, microphones, lights and more
- Produce quality footage with professional equipment for low check-out fees
- Engage with other members to produce content
- Volunteer to help Access Humboldt productions and learn by watching and doing
- Learn how to operate studio equipment
- Reserve studio time for your own productions
Don't want to do it yourself? Let us help you!
Access Humboldt Production services include: pre-production planning, budget estimates, free consultation for non-profits, field and studio production as well as post production services. Our production team will help you create a PSA, re-package videos you already have, or produce new content to fit your needs.