Remote learning/ meeting
LISTEN TO KZZH LIVE
- How to Lead Better Online Trainings and Meetings
- How to Manage and Engage Virtual Volunteers
- How to Create and Design Curriculum for an Online Format
- How to Create Webinars that People Want to Attend
- How to Facilitate Online
- Job Seeking During a Crisis
- Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile for Virtual Networking
- Putting Your Supporters First: Improving the Donor Experience
- Digital legislative advocacy and bill tracking (not only) in times of a pandemic
- Leading During Times of Uncertainty: Tools to Stay Out of (or Manage) Crisis Mode
COVID-19: Our Commitment
Now more than ever it’s important you have access to the Internet to stay in-touch with your family, friends, work and school. That’s why AT&T will continue to offer you an affordable way to connect.
In response to the public health crisis, Access from AT&T is temporarily:
• Offering two months of free service to new customers who order Access by May 23, 2020. $5/mo or $10/mo thereafter, depending on your speed.
• Expanding eligibility based on income2 and to households participating in National School Lunch Program/Head Start
• Waiving all home internet data overage fees
Learn more about AT&T’s COVID-19 response.