KZZH-LP 96.7 FM
KZZH-LP - Community Radio from Access Humboldt
KZZH-LP 96.7 FM is a non-commercial, community based station operated by Access Humboldt from the Community Media Center studios at Eureka High School.
With the help of the Prometheus Radio Project, Access Humboldt's “license to cover” was approved by the Federal Communications Commission on August 22, 2016, with service covering Eureka, Arcata, Humboldt Bay and adjacent areas of Humboldt County, California.
Local programming sources for KZZH include:
- Podcasts and original content by school-age youth and other community members including local news, information and music programming
- Broadcast audio from county and municipal meetings (live and rebroadcast)
- Public Domain Classical Music
- Disaster preparation, response and recovery programs including emergency news and information, such as extreme weather events, wildfires, tsunami warnings and earthquake information
- Special event coverage - live from anywhere!
If you would like more information or can offer support to help sustain KZZH, please contact Matthew Knight, Station Manager, via email at: KZZH@accesshumboldt.net or call 707-476-1798.